What is AG Force?
AG-Force is a colloidal silver base solution that is non-toxic, non-chemical and poses no health hazard.
Proof of effectiveness
AG-Force has been widely used in the past 20 years for water treatment option and emergency relief replacing chlorine tablets. The treated water was tested by, among others, the Pasteur Institute in France and WHO collaboration partners in Africa. The tests showed that AG-Force is extremely effective as a disinfectant to kill a broad spectrum of bacteria in water.
What are the benefits of AG Force?
- Compact and portable: one bottle of AG-F (30 ml) disinfects up to 1,200 liters of water.
- Easy to use: Everyone can make safe drinking water.
- Tasteless and odorless: AG-Force has no influence on the taste or smell of the water.
- Safe: it is non-chemical, non-corrosive, and requires no special transport/packaging.
- Effective: Silver is not consumed by pathogens it kills.
- No re-contamination: AG-Force prevents the formation of pathogens in containers.
- Very long shelf life: The shelf life of AG-Force is at least ten years.
How does it work?
The highly electrically conductive nature of silver is the basis for its effectiveness killing bacteria. These properties have a deadly impact on the electrochemical housekeeping of simple bacteria, which is disrupted as a result.
What is the dosage?
Add 2-3 drops of AG-Force to 1 liter of water, wait 30 minutes and the water is safe to drink. A higher dose of AG-Force has no harmful effect on health.
Is AG-Force a better alternative for water disinfection than chlorine tablets?
Chlorine-based disinfectants react with the pathogens they kill. This creates carcinogenic by-products of which it has now been widely established that these by-products can be a cause of bladder/stomach/colon/rectal cancer. These by-products have also been linked to arteriosclerosis. Disinfection by AG-Force produces no harmful by-products.